Have you decided to get married outdoors?
Have you decided to get married outdoors? Outdoor weddings are more way more romantic and delightful than cramped inside ones.They are not as easy as they look though. Which ever way you celebrate your wedding whether indoors or outdoors, you should definitely consider some rental equipment. From sweet chocolate fountain to beautiful wedding arches, there are several rental gears that help to create ambiance and make your party more memorable.
If you are serious in your outdoor ceremony, just make sure that you do an intellectual and thoughtful planning.
Few tips regarding what to hire from wedding rentals:
- Have a it down with your fiancé and make a list of equipment you need for your wedding. Please don’t forget items such as lighting, beverages fountain, music, dance accessories, arches or gazebos.
- Check with your wedding venue regarding what equipment and furniture they can provide. If you are planning your wedding under in a wedding venue, they will provide some tables, chairs and maybe speaker systems. If it is a tent you need to rent all these items from any wedding rentals agency.
- Decide your wedding budget before shopping for all these items.
- Definitely search online for the best wedding rentals in your area. Visit their websites and check out prices. After that decide which rentals you want to go with.
- Upon deciding the rentals you want to go with, visit the shop personally. All these can be done 3-4 months before your wedding. During your consultation, discuss all of your ideas with the shop and allow them to make additional suggestions about appropriate rental equipment.
- Find out whether the wedding rentals agency includes setup and tear down. Some supplies provide this service for an extra fee, while some others include all these under the rental fees. Make sure you discuss all these before placing the order.
- Think about beautifying your wedding venue. Some wedding rentals also provide decorative items such as table and chair linens, elegant centerpieces, and bubble machines that can help to set the mood.
- After placing the order, call the wedding rentals agency a week before your wedding to confirm the order. Once again confirm your final bill, dates and delivery times.
We hope you enjoyed our quick list for wedding rentals!!! Find out more great ideas on our blog!!!